Tatyana Bileva - University Education Scientist in the field of Environmental Sciences
- Care to optimize the use of natural resources (such as water, energy and raw materials) and their saving practices.
- Avoid the creation of waste that is a waste of money and natural resources that turn into waste without added value or utility to the consum.
- The long-term investment in the protection and restoration of the natural environment, where it is endangered.
- Management of nature and natural resources.
- Clean technologies, technologies against pollution, decontamination and waste recycling.
- The use of renewable energy sources (RES).
- Basic identification of possible energy saving and energy efficiency measures for each activity.
Ivan Manolov - Certified Spatial Planning and Development Engineer
- Characteristics and prospects of environmentally friendly agriculture.
- Good agricultural practices.
- The production of organic products from the primary sector.
Ivan Penov - Legal Advisor
- It will provide detailed information on the main, but also more specific, legal framework related to and relevant to the business in question.
- It will inform about the observance of the legislation in the field of environment.
- It will answer more general questions that need legal advice and guidance, such as starting a business.
Aleksi Aleksiev - Financial Management and Basic Administrative and Secretarial Support
- Informing stakeholders about:
- sectors for the provision of all types of environmental services,
- production and marketing of ecological goods,
- development, marketing and use of technologies, materials and services for measuring, preventing, dealing with environmental impacts.
- The communication of the green characteristics of the business and the production activity of the company.
- Opportunities to reduce the company's operating costs by improving its environmental performance.
You can contact us.
Tatyana Blagoeva Ortomarova - Consultant on behalf of PB 6 RCVET to CCI-Blagoevgrad
- Plant protection and fertilization.
- Agri-environmental protection.
- Viticulture and vegetable production.
Lazarin Kostadinov Banichanski - Consultant on behalf of PB 6 RCVET to CCI-Blagoevgrad
- Regional Plant Protection Service- lead specialist.
- Agronomist engineer.
Snejana Petrova Dzhuganova - Consultant on behalf of PB 6 RCVET to CCI-Blagoevgrad